Social media marketing:
Social media marketing is a practice to promote the product or services in an online social media platform. Moreover, digital marketing or e-marketing has already captured the market but social media platforms have their own significance in promoting the product or services.
There are some social media platforms which have inbuilt analytics that track the performance of ad campaigns simultaneously.
Nowadays there is a big increase in the number of internet users who are socially active on social media platforms, companies or people are taking the advantage of millions of active people on social media by optimizing their product or services and promote through an online ad campaign there.
It becomes easy for the website to made promotions on social media due to the integration of government or non-profit organizations with social media.
There are some major platforms of social media where a user can easily promote their details regarding their product or services.
10. Social bookmarking sites, etc.
Marketing techniques used in social media:
- Platforms like Twitter and Facebook provides advertisers with the like and dislikes of customers and this method is very crucial and important to the user as they exactly get the target audience to their product or services.
- A company can also get good reviews by putting their services in social media platform in a right manner and customer-oriented based which is a free promotional activity on social media.
- Usually, marketers start targeting the influential leaders on social media to put some relevant information regarding their business, product or services to attract a large audience.
- Despite traditional marketing practices like tv ads, Banners etc which are not able to get the perception of customers but social media a platform like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc are able to achieve those online so that the user may have the idea about the customer’s preferences.