Google Keyword Planner Tool:
Google Keyword Planner Tool is an essential part of Search engine optimization raised by Google AdWords for its use in PPC campaigns. The Google Keyword Planner Tool is specially designed for searching keywords and its data is strongly recommended by users in Search engine optimization.
Moreover, Google AdWords usually use the Google Keyword Planner Tool as a source of paid advertising.
It also helps the user to identify the bid of the competitor according to the ad campaigns. In other words, Google Keyword Planner Tool helps in doing keyword research in minutes which gives support to the user as well as saves his/her time.
Read This: How Helpful Digital Marketing for Startups?
How to use Google Keyword Planner Tool:
- Search for a new keyword- you can start searching phrases or long tail keywords related to your business, products or services which you want to add to your content.
- Compare the results- once you search your respective keyword you would get the idea of your competitor’s bid over that particular keyword. You can plan your budget from there for your keyword you require.
- Create and display- after planning your budget, all you have to do is to put the selected keyword in your respective content where you are promoting your products or services online.
Benefits of Google Keyword Planner Tool:
- It is helpful in creating keywords for a website used for promoting a particular product or services online to attract the right traffic.
- It also helps in deciding which ad group is relevant to your product/services, categories of products or for landing page etc.
- It will generate a large volume of Google searches for a keyword and helps in deciding the suitability of a keyword in an existing business by analyzing the bid.
- It also forecasts the statistics of relevant keyword ideas which attracts the traffic.